- Dynamic startup environment in a fast-growing sector – mobile casino & casual games
- Fun, creative, progressive, and driven work culture
- Asia regional exposure in games, hospitality, and entertainment sectors
- Successful business model born in North America now Top 10 globally in social casino sector
Come join an ambitious mobile entertainment company which committed to leveraging the best technology we can to create fun experiences.
PlayStudios Asia is a Hong Kong subsidiary of the United States based leading mobile & social games company PlayStudios Inc. We have established our product and operations team in Hong Kong to serve the games markets in globally.
We are backed by dominant, multi-billion-dollar market leaders in the leisure and video game industries and a collection of powerhouse venture capital firms. Our founding team has over a century of collective gaming experience.
We are building a best-of-breed development and operations group and are looking for top tier talent who can help us create and optimize high quality games in the rapidly evolving social and mobile gaming markets.
Our company has the growth potential of a young up-start, with the stability and financial security of an established company. We can guarantee high quality work, AAA-entertainment brand exposure, competitive compensation and great benefits.
Our mobile and social casino games have achieved over 55 million downloads with over 1.6 million daily users. Our leadership position in the social and mobile games industry has been built based on our unique combination of high quality games with original designs, fun mechanics, and deep features combined with iconic brands like MGM Resorts, Royal Caribbean Cruises, and Shaquille O’Neal, and real world resort experiences that players can earn by playing our games.
myVEGAS Lucky Life, is available on the App Store and Google Play Store.
As we expand our portfolio of free-to-play apps, we're looking for a motivated Accountant to join our rapidly growing studio. Our ideal team member has a positive, self-starting attitude; mid-level experience in accounting operations, ideally with experience working with US companies.
- Prepare routine and non-routine journal entries to ensure proper recognition of accounts for corporate and foreign subsidiaries, including intercompany transactions.
- Coordinate with US and foreign subsidiaries to ensure consistent company-wide accounting practices.
- Prepare monthly reconciliations of assigned accounts.
- Perform analytical review of balance sheet and income statement fluctuations
- Manage the fixed asset system for calculating additions, disposals and depreciation.
- Prepare periodic state & local tax filings and other compliance reporting, as needed.
- Contribute to the development and documentation of key processes and controls.
- Assist with coordination of external audits of consolidated company and stand-alone subsidiary audits.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting or related field.
- Knowledgeable of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP).
- 3-5 years of progressive accounting experience.
- Experience with accounting systems and knowledge of the month-end close process.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel.
- Possess excellent organizational, communication and analytical skills with the ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Work independently and demonstrate strong critical thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with QuickBooks preferred
- Experience with foreign exchange transactions and intercompany reconciliations preferred
Reports to: Managing Director
Travel required: 0% - 10%
We pay 100% of benefit premiums for Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage for our employees and 100% of their dependents’ premiums. Health benefits are effective on your date of hire.
In addition to providing core health benefits, we provide the following:
- 100% of the cost for Basic Life and Accident insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability protection
Full time employees are eligible to purchase additional life and accident insurance for themselves and their dependents.