- Dynamic startup environment in a fast-growing sector – mobile casino & casual games
- Fun, creative, progressive, and driven work culture
- Asia regional exposure in games, hospitality, and entertainment sectors
- Successful business model born in North America now Top 10 globally in social casino sector
Our Company – PLAYSTUDIOS ASIA
PlayStudios Asia is a Hong Kong subsidiary of the United States based leading mobile & social games company PlayStudios Inc. We have established our product and operations team in Hong Kong to serve the games markets in Asia.
We are backed by dominant, multi-billion dollar market leaders in the leisure and video game industries and a collection of powerhouse venture capital firms. Our founding team has over a century of collective gaming experience.
We are building a best-of-breed development and operations group and are looking for top tier talent who can help us create and optimize high quality games in the rapidly evolving social and mobile gaming markets.
Our company has the growth potential of a young start-up, with the stability and financial security of an established company. We can guarantee high quality work, AAA-entertainment brand exposure, competitive compensation and great benefits.
- Produce custom analysis of in-game features using SQL, Excel, Tableau and other data analysis tools
- Support a variety of company stakeholders with business intelligence projects
- Create effective, concise Tableau dashboards to disseminate information across the company
- Evaluate results of AB testing and provide statistically sound insights
- Synthesize current business intelligence or trend data to support recommendations for action
- Build and maintain business intelligence tools, databases, and dashboards
- Work with our data science team to support long-term analytics, data science and game economy projects
- Create and review technical design documentation to ensure the accurate development of reporting solutions
- Support product team to evaluate game features, live events and economy changes
- Evaluate current and new web technologies; offer recommendations and reviews
- Good experience with SQL programming
- Interest in mobile games
- Good knowledge of Excel
- Knowledge of Tableau a plus
- Knowledge of Snowflake, Amazon Kinesis, Amazon S3 or other distributed databases a plus
- Knowledge of Python/R a plus
- Excellent verbal and written English
- Ability to work independently and learn quickly, with good communication and organisation skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Degree (or equivalent) in a quantitative subject (e.g. CS, Statistics, Engineering, Physics, Maths, Biology, Finance, Sociology, Psychology etc.) preferred
Reports to: Head of Product
Travel required: 0-5%
We pay 100% of benefit premiums for Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage for our employees and 100% of their dependents’ premiums. Health benefits are effective on your date of hire.
In addition to providing core health benefits, we provide the following:
- 100% of the cost for Basic Life and Accident insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability protection
Full time employees are eligible to purchase additional life and accident insurance for themselves and their dependents.