The Rewards Executive will report to Rewards Manager with duties including:
- Build relationships with our rewards partners to create a close & productive partnership for PLAYSTUDIOS Asia and partners.
- Engage with partners to discuss, monitor & review partnership performance on an ongoing basis.
- Be accountable and manage a portfolio of partners and monitor performance
- Review and present partnership performance on a regularly/monthly basis to partner’s management team in order to align business objectivities
- Deliver trainings and ongoing assistance to partners and their internal stakeholders as required e.g. Operational team, Customer service, Marketing team or Reservation team to ensure an efficient rewards provision & redemption process
- Working closely with other marketing executives, assume an overall responsibility for the fulfillment of the Rewards gifts and travel experiences
- Responsibility to coordinate marketing activities such as events, mobile, social online campaign, and media collaborations
- Support partnership campaigns from concept to execution
Skills / Qualifications / Experience
- Over 2 years of relevant experience with an established and leading APAC hospitality, gaming, banking rewards / F&B programs, or loyalty / rewards brands
- Good command of English and Chinese - written and spoken
- Good knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel
- Energetic, proactive with great communication skills
- Organized, flexible, hardworking and detail-oriented
- Hands-on approach with their work
Health and Other Benefits
We pay 100% of benefit premiums for Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage for our employees and 100% of their dependents’ premiums. Health benefits are effective on your date of hire.
In addition to providing core health benefits, we provide the following:
- 100% of the cost for Basic Life and Accident insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability protection
Full time employees are eligible to purchase additional life and accident insurance for themselves and their dependents.