As we expand our portfolio of free-to-play apps, we're looking for motivated and ambitious technical game production specialist to join our rapidly growing studio. As a Technical Game Production Specialist, you will be building the player game experience. You are full of curiosity and have a blend of technical skill and artistic intuition. In close collaboration with the creative, product and engineering teams, you will bridge the gap between content/ creative and engineering to make the game come alive; you will be building the game using our suite tools and systems. You have a direct impact on the performance of our game, and your work product will be quickly visible, tested and validated.
- Building the player game experience by integrating creative assets (art, sound, effects) without sacrificing the artistic vision or exceeding the platform’s technical limits
- Tuning and refining new game features as well as supporting game operations by refreshing content
- Acting as a bridge between the creative and engineering teams to realize the vision of the game.
- Helping diagnose and solve technical problems during the development, QA and go-live process
- Investigating new techniques and best practices, then documenting them, implementing them and training the team
- Using tools and scripts as necessary to optimize workflow
- Optimize content for memory and performance gains while maintaining our high standards for user experience
- You will have responsibility for smooth pipeline for designs and assets incorporating significant amounts of 2-D and occasionally 3D elements. The position requires some knowledge and experience of visual effects, scripting and computer graphics processes.
- At least 1+ year experience in a comparable position/industry or a strong academic track- record and portfolio
- Bilingual with working command of English - written and spoken
- Strong technical background and a positive, curious attitude.
- Detail-oriented, flexible and efficient. Energetic, pro-active. Very organized; you may be juggling multiple projects and priorities.
- Working knowledge of Unity3D a major plus
- Ability write scripts for the various tools involved in the art-to-game pipeline a big plus
- Previous experience in game/mobile game development pipelines
- Have a passion for games and a healthy respect for our players
- Strong communication skills: you will be communicating with technical and creative teams
- An interest in and aptitude for optimizing assets for narrow-bandwidth or low-performance environments
- Knowledge of current production technologies and their relevant application – Adobe Creative Suite a must.
- Additional skills such as 3-D (Maya, Modo or Zbrush) and VFX a plus.
We pay 100% of benefit premiums for Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage for our employees and 100% of their dependents’ premiums. Health benefits are effective on your date of hire.
In addition to providing core health benefits, we provide the following:
- 100% of the cost for Basic Life and Accident insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability protection
Full time employees are eligible to purchase additional life and accident insurance for themselves and their dependents.