- Development of our ground-breaking rewards product
- Development of tools for centralized services used throughout our around-the-world, multinational, PlayStudios empire
- Play a key role in the development of features used for next gen PlayStudios technology stack
- Develop and maintain a suite of centralized services
- API design and development
- Design and work with data services
- Play an active role in software design and architecture decisions
- Commitment to excellence in designing, coding, testing, debugging, configuring, and documenting software
- Collaborate with and support remote teams
- Gets stuff done
- Understanding of latest HTML and CSS.
- Experience with a major language (C#/Java/Python/etc) a plus
- C# and ASP.NET experience a plus
- Experience with .NET Core a plus
- Experience with micro services a plus
- Comfortable working with new languages and technologies
- Ability to work with a high level of autonomy
- Ability to work with legacy code bases a must
- Degree in CS/Engineering preferred but not required
We pay 100% of benefit premiums for Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage for our employees and 100% of their dependents’ premiums. Health benefits are effective on your date of hire.
In addition to providing core health benefits, we provide the following:
- 100% of the cost for Basic Life and Accident insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability protection
Full time employees are eligible to purchase additional life and accident insurance for themselves and their dependents.